Tuesday 3 April 2012

Me + You Question Answers...





Hi Sophie
Please see the answers below:
  1. What is your design history? I studied fine art at Alberta College of Art and then completed a diploma in New Media Production and Design
  2. What inspires you to make bags?  I love fashion and I am very conscious of the enivronment and recycling so I am always inspired by these elements and combining them to make stylish reusable bags.
  3. How do you consider sustainability when you design? I am always thinking about what will inspire people to stop using plastic bags!
  4. Is your production process sustainable?  Yes all of the bags are made in Canada and using salvage, recycled and natural fabrics and printed with recycled inks.
  5. Describe your work in three words? 
love 
eco-fashion

passion


No comments:

Post a Comment