Saturday 5 May 2012

Caroucel Final Name...




Carousel- the idea behind this name is the idea of a carousel spinning round and round and then relating that to how we need to help, save and keep our world spinning to.
Here are my three final name font ideas, I choose these final three font styles by my own personal opinion and  by asking my peers who are the right age for my target market on which names they prefer and would catch there eye to read and theses fonts came out top.
They are all different and all have pro’s and cons. The first one is very classic and simple. Its bold but on the other hand very elegant and professional looking. My magazine is a more creative artistic magazine then a normal fashion magazine and I find the first one would be a great name for a fashion magazine but doesn't portray my fun artistic style of my magazine. The two hand written names relate to my magazine more to me, there fun, bold and catch your eye and the hand written element adds the artistic twist I want. The second handwritten name is fluid elegant but for me the name it’s not bold enough, its need to stand off the page and catch your eye in rows and rows of other magazines on the shelf to make you pick it up. The second hand written name is bold, creative, different, fun and perfect for my magazine!


No comments:

Post a Comment