Sunday 13 May 2012

Hannah's shirt retake...




I chose to redo Hannah’s shirt first I did a lot of background research and thought a rape seed field would complement Hannah's shirt the most. The intense yellow colour would hopefully bring out the yellow details in here shirt which I was struggling to bring out in the Sutton Park backdrops. After doing the shoot the background and the shirt complemented each other really well but due to the weather, the wind and bright  sun I didn't come up with the best outcome i wanted. I tried this shoot on two occasions and the wind played a huge factor making the shoot impossible to do when is windy. So after doing the two shoots I found out the background really works but the style I'm trying to pull off in my shoot doesn't work with any wind or extreme sun light. So Im going to have to do it again quite spontaneous when ever the weather is perfect to get the two last shirts perfect.



























No comments:

Post a Comment