Saturday 5 May 2012

Lnadscape or Portrait...



On this double spread are two examples one article is portrait and one is landscape. I produced these two examples to help me decided on what layout I want and think is the most successful. I decided landscape, because I want to do something different and I personally don't know any fashion magazines in a landscape layout. So this would hopefully help make my magazine stand out from the rest. 
Visually it could also indicate that my magazine isn’t just a fashion magazine due to the different usually unseen landscape layout. I want my magazine to be more artistic and creative and I found the landscape layout helped with creating dramatic layouts as you had the long length to play with which inspires me to push layouts as far as I can. Hopefully the landscape idea is something new, fresh, fun and will help me produce a more creative artistic magazine which I want. 


No comments:

Post a Comment