Wednesday 16 May 2012

Eva zingoni last minute question replies and images!!...




  1. What inspired you to become a sustainable designer? 
I wanted to do something different from the other designers. I wanted to get together 2 of my passions : Passion for fashion and a sort of "activism" or enviromental/ecological consciousness. 
  1. Whats your design background?

I studiend at Studio Berçot and Instittu Français de la mode. Then I worked for Li Edelkoort (trend company), Ralph Lauren, and Balenciaga, where I stay for 6 years, and I was in charge of VIP collections.  
  1. What inspires you as a designer?
Everything inspires me. A street, a line, a geometry, a flower, even handwriting (I love manuscrits), and I love parfums so much.And many other things!  
  1. What does 2012 hold for your work?
(sorry I don"t understand the question) 
  1. Do you think the fashion industry will ever become completely sustainable?
Personally, I think that it will NEVER become completely sustainable! And it's better, as people have choice. 
  1. Whats your career highlight?
Looking for Beauty with a sense, or find out if Beauty can have a sense! 
 
  1. Have you got any favourite designers and why?
I Love Martin Margiela, because he's different, and the main conceptual fashion designer ever. For other reasons, I love Prada, because it's a brand that renovates all the time. I love Raf Simons, I follow his work from the beginning, and I used to go to his men shows n Paris, they were emotional and deeply moving. And of course, I love Nicolas Ghesquière because he has created a style, and he's constantly looking new ways of expression...
  1. How would you describe you and your work in 3 words?
I can describe myself as my style like "dépressive optimiste", something like "optimistic depressive"?

No comments:

Post a Comment